BECOME A PROFESSOR FOR GRADUATE PROGRAMS
The role of Graduate Program Professor is a critical part of our worldwide training of pastors and ministry leaders to be biblical counseling trainers. The Grad Program Professor has the requisite training and experience to teach any, or all, of the graduate-level biblical counseling courses that we offer for our partner seminaries.
Many of our professors are known and recruited by an OIC, but anyone with the needed qualifications and experience can serve with us. This role can be extremely exciting in that there are a variety of places to visit and the only responsibility is for the courses you are teaching. In addition, there is no commitment as to how many times a year you would need to travel to teach a course.
The Graduate Program Professor:
- is an adjunct professor position for the Counseling Studies Core of our partner seminaries’ graduate programs
- will teach one or more courses as part of the Counseling Studies Core, as you are equipped or choose
- will engage with course attendees during both the formal teaching times as well as informal gathering times, such as meal breaks
- will have a desire to help God’s people across the world to be trained to biblically counsel as well as to train others to counsel biblically
A professor for graduate program content provided by OIC should have the following general qualifications and qualities:
- Doctoral-level theological and/or counseling education
- ACBC or IABC certification
- Significant positive ministry experience
- A compelling style of presentation (in other words – be an interesting and engaging teacher!)
- Ability to travel internationally, including current passport
If you are interested in becoming a Graduate Program Professor for OIC, please complete and submit the following contact form and our Director of Operations, Gary Meeks, will connect with you directly regarding the first steps in the process:
点击我们的 活动日历 ，看看我们在世界各地的圣经咨询活动。