2017 marks the ending and beginning of some major milestones for these two Missionaries-at-Large. Praise be to God, we are now officially ACBC (Association of Certified Biblical Counselors) Certified! And Lord willing, we will have completed our Master of Arts Degrees in Biblical Counseling at The Master’s College in Santa Clarita, California in 2017. The Lord has challenged, sustained, and strengthened us these past 6 years and it is only by His grace, truly, that we will graduate. Which means, the time we spent in studies can now be directed towards more ministry prospects.
We have traveled through France and Germany in April/May 2017. Together with Don and Elizabeth Roy (Western European Directors) once again in Paris we were able to help with the Module 3 training program there. We also represented OIC with a booth at the T4G Reformation conference in Hamburg, Germany. While in the country, Autumn and I visited a potential OIC Adjunct Instructor, who happens to be a long-time friend, in Wiesbaden, Germany. Moreover, we attended TMAI’s Reformation conference in Wittenberg, Germany to continue to make new relationships for OIC and celebrate the 500 anniversary of Martin Luther nailing the 95 thesis to the Wittenberg church door.
Lord willing, a trip on the horizon is to El Salvador. Recently Rod and Mary Huber (OIC Central America Directors) were in Central America visiting potential new partners in four countries for OIC. We are expecting to travel to El Salvador in February 2018 to begin Church Leadership Training (CLT) there.
- One hundred percent of France & Germany support goals were met.
- Completion of the ACBC certification.
- The foundational ministry of Rod & Mary Huber in Central America.
- Strong desire for CLT in El Salvador.
- God would use the T4G and Wittenberg contacts to connect us with people who resonate with the mission and strategic objective of OIC.
- The Lord would bless our teaching time in February 2018 in such a way that the church in El Salvador is strengthened.
- For our trip to El Salvador: financial support and preparations.