OIC Missionary Training Conference vandersuzy 2017-10-12T02:49:34+00:00
OIC Missionary Training Conference
Is God Calling You to Train Biblical Counselors Overseas?
Plan to Attend the OIC Missionary Training Conference
Oct. 3-5, 2018 – Wednesday, 6:00 pm – Friday 9:00 pm
Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, Fort Worth, Texas
There Are Two Tracks:
Track One: Potential Directors Track Two: Experienced Directors
Who should attend?
Anyone who desires to do biblical counseling training in other nations with OIC …
- Pastors; Pastoral staff members
- Experienced biblical counselors and counseling trainers
- Graduates of biblical counseling degree programs
(Spouses are encouraged to attend! We value married couples serving overseas together.)
What will you learn?
- The history, vision, mission, values, and strategic objective of OIC.
- How to create and develop ministry partnerships in other nations.
- How to avoid common international biblical counseling training mistakes.
- How to recruit and prepare associate teachers.
- Lessons from experienced OIC Directors.
- The basic elements of the support discovery process.
- The structure and curriculum of the OIC Church Leadership Training program.
$100/person; $50 deposit (designated “MTC 2018”) by Sept. 1 to OIC, PO Box 17566, Louisville, KY 40217
The OIC MTC will immediately follow the 2018 Annual Conference of the Association of Certified Biblical Counselors and is being held in the same location.
Nearby Hotels: To Be Announced
This post is also available in: Portuguese (Brazil)